Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bows bows bows

Another Christmas card to post.  I finished three cards today in between a nap, grocery shopping, and a Walking Dead marathon.  The ornament on this card is cut from a piece of patterned paper I just had to have. The back red layer has been run through a cuttlebug to give some dimension.  I was happy with the layering but the bow not so much.  I fiddled with it for about 30 minutes and got it to look ok.

Thank you to Allison of Allison's Creations for the sketch.

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering just how many of us OWHers bought that paper. I've seen tons of cards with that paper posted, but I think I like yours the best because of the rich bow and hunter green layers. That embossing folder is great, too. I haven't seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathryn. I'm a pp junkie.

    ReplyDelete